Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Post!

I am not sure what I think of the layout for this blog yet.....time will tell if it grows on me or if I decide to take the plunge and learn how to do it myself.

I am hoping to get some time to write today! I am anxious to get my first book done. In this book I have taken fairy tales and fables and added an erotic spin to all the stories. I can't wait until it's done as I am wondering how to finished project so going to turn out! I always have a general idea of how my story is going to go but find as I write things happen in it I had never expected or planned! So it pretty kewl! ;-)

Today I am going to leave you with an very interesting link (I think so anyway!) My Sexy News No more boring news anchors! Yeah!

Thank you so very much for the visit! xxxooo
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews